Tuesday 9 December 2014




Question:

Recently, I have changed my 09 Terry +2 (who has good stat in positioning) to WC Koscielny +2 (who is abysmal in positioning but has good stat in tackling), I found that I am actually get conceded more frequently. so, is positioning very important for a CB? However, top CB like wc thiago silva and wc ramos have low positioning as well.


Answer:


Absolutely not. Positioning stats are classified under fifa manual as "attacking positioning" and it's perceived as positioning in corner kick situations for CBs. 

Main attributes you have to look for in CBs are 
1. obvious ones like tackle, interception, and marking
2. Height and Weight
3. Strength 
4. Agility 

I think people overlook agility because it is not one of the CB stats but since ur having trouble with J.Terry I would assume you get beat a lot on W and QW passes. He's known for having ridiculous slow speed coupled with low agility. 

If you want to keep using Terry, I would recommend pairing him up with faster, high agility CBs to "clean" up. 

Lucio would've been nice but he's gone next month. 
10,WC or 13 S.Ramos, 06 or 07 Barzgali, 09 Gamberini are my recommendations.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © FIFA Online 3 Community - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -